Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 21% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,576 (8,887,411 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)