Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 575 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23583 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,393 (R$ 10,148) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)