Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,343 in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (33 minutes ago)