Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.127 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 29% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,606 (£3,201) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)