Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 19% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,723 in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)