Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €3,668 (5,516 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)