Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is about the same as in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €3,163 (4,987 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)