Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 8% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €3,458 in Rovigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)