Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 836 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,670 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,400 in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)