Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 982 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €2,991 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (41 minutes ago)