Cost of living comparison between Ridder, Kazakhstan and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00275 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 52% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,498 (544,542 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)