Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00254 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 53% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,409 (554,117 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (31 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)