Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00283 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 51% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,545 (546,523 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (23 minutes ago)