Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,327 (R$ 8,005) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)