Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,254 (﷼ 45,739,077) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 323 Kč (about 1 hour ago)