Cost of living in Randers, Denmark vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13396 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 55% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,487 (kr33,497) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 4 hours ago)