Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23492 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 5% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,149 (13,407 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)