Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 507 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23849 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 8% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,357 (14,076 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)