Cost of living in Radom, Poland vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23292 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 48% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,455 (6,246 zł) in Radom.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)