Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11100 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 38% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,671 (Q15,055) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)