Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00892 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €3,183 (₨356,842) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)