Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12843 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 37% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,706 (元13,283) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)