Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00103 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,611 (3,493,169 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)