Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00102 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,952 (3,871,369 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)