Cost of living comparison between Punto Fijo, Venezuela and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09397 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 4% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,989 (Bs 31,808) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (39 minutes ago)