Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08356 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 8% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,479 (Bs 29,667) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (32 minutes ago)