Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02667 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 18% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,448 ($U91,802) in Punta del Este.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)