Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,834 (CH$1,992,255) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)