Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28238 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,355 (S/. 8,340) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (39 minutes ago)