Cost of living comparison between Puerto Montt, Chile and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 27% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,183 (CH$1,582,732) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (37 minutes ago)