Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,870 (CH$1,382,853) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)