Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 47% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,575 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)