Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 50% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,239 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)