Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 50% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,498 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (31 minutes ago)