Cost of living in Prievidza, Slovakia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prievidza (Slovakia) is 21% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,579 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)