Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 31% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,170 in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)