Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23114 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,777 (7,689 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (35 minutes ago)