Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23239 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,400 (6,026 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)