Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12347 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 32% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,704 ($b13,804) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)