Cost of living comparison between Potosí, Bolivia and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13386 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,498 ($b18,661) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (28 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)