Cost of living comparison between Portoviejo, Ecuador and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.937 EUR / USD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 25% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,253 ($2,403) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)