Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06014 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 43% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,768 (E£ 29,407) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)