Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14129 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 4% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,258 (23,058 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)