Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26798 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 28% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,932 (7,210 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)