Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29223 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 21% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,461 (8,423 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)