Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29727 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 19% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,427 (8,163 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)