Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01452 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 6% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,324 (228,934 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (28 minutes ago)