Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01117 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 25% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,105 (188,440 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)