Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01350 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 9% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,725 (201,904 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (44 minutes ago)