Cost of living comparison between Poole, United Kingdom and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.193 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 20% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,591 (£3,009) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)