Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 50% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,557 (Rp 25,348,524) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)