Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 41% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,227 (2,772,666 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)