Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 42% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,275 (2,802,702 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)