Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22254 EUR / RON
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 49% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,589 (7,139 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (31 minutes ago)