Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,541 (R$ 8,740) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)