Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28887 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,940 (R$ 6,715) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (33 minutes ago)