Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25576 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,951 (R$ 7,628) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)