Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 25% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,347 (10,078,530 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)