Cost of living comparison between Peshawar, Pakistan and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00875 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 35% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,028 (₨231,637) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)