Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,656 (COL$5,679,497) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)