Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,773 (COL$5,540,116) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (39 minutes ago)