Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29418 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €3,012 (R$ 10,238) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (26 minutes ago)