Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00239 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 32% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,975 (827,581 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)