Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00247 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,897 (768,588 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)