Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00242 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,876 (775,496 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)