Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 20% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €3,011 in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)