Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00178 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 34% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,461 (1,380,884 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)