Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00627 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 38% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,972 (₨314,442) in Pakpattan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$320 (about 1 hour ago)