Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00851 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 37% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,051 (241,025 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)