Cost of living comparison between Ottawa, Canada and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.688 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,323 (C$4,832) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)