Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03875 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 41% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,468 (37,872 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (35 minutes ago)